Monday 5 January 2009

Happy New Year Folks!



Ah, yes, it's official - I have managed to crawl back far enough into the land of the living that I can now offer a mighty thumbs up for 2009, s'gon' be D-vaaaiinne! Oh yes. I can feel it in my sketching pencils...

There did not exist one Christmas card from the mighty Soep as I was officially engaged in sorting out lots of last minute orders for artwork in time for Christmas, so don't feel left out that you didn't get a Festive Greeting. Next year I will be amazingly more organised. Truly - it's my New Year's Resolution, or one of them anyway...

So enjoy the pics for now - I'm having an exhibiton at the Byre's Theatre in St Andrews at the end of the month will clarify details in the next few days, but it will be a bunch of Music drawings mostly.

Here's a wee pic of a great band that I've been giving a bit of time to.

No comments: