Friday 20 March 2009

Reviewing Harry Horse, The Paper Cinema and Little Bulb Theatre, plus - Scotland's First Day of Spring...

Illustration for article
'Special Affects: Dancing Lights, Emotion and Gore'
Here lies my latest submission. It's a little different to the 'live music/live arts event' documentary drawings, since it's drawn from imagination and still stuff, but hey ho, it's actually something I've always done and enjoy, like sneaking chocolate: I've just been keeping it in the closet.
The review is written about 2 recent productions at the Arches - Crocosmia by Little Bulb Theatre, and Night Flyer by the Paper Cinema and Kora, plus Tam Dean Burn's 'Year of the Horse at the Tron.
I believe it might just be a very good time to be an illustrator such as me. Possibly going to be one of the toughest years ahead, but the way it's gone already, I am suspiciously optimistic.

I forgot to mention, I'll be drawing David Byrne when he plays Glasgow at the end of the month - Wooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo! Okay, that's enough now. Woooooooooooooohooooooooooooo!! Seriously, pack it in... Woooooooooooooooooooooo..!

No comments: