Tuesday 2 June 2009

Crikes! Where have I been??!!


Crystal Antlers, 19 May 2009, Stereo


Times New Viking, sp Crystal Antlers, 19 May 2009, Stereo


Copy Ha Ho, sp Crystal Antlers, 19 May 2009, Stereo

Well, I've been doing various drawing adventures. Since Andrew Bird I've drawn ooooo, hunners. Well not literally. I should list them. I'll need to check the rest of my blog though to see what I need to update!
Meanwhile have a wee swatch at this interview on me/link by Oisin Kealy.


Discombobulate tonight with yet more inspiring performances and chance encounterings.

Misty's Big Adventure, The Banana Sessions and Washington Irving last Wednesday, Gossip and Aliens at the weekend - F**king amazing! Antony & The Johnsons on Thursday - be still my beating brain and exciteable heart! Wooooooo!!

No comments: