Monday 29 August 2011

Patti Smith, Kronos Quartet, Polar Music Prize 2011


Patti Smith being interviewed by Jan Gradvall
PMP Talks (45 MINUTES)

Today, 29th August, I had the great privilege to draw the legendary Patti Smith and the fantastic Kronos Quartet during the Polar Music Prize Talks ahead of the ceremony tomorrow. (I was also pretty stoked when Patti herself came up to me and asked to see my drawings of Kronos who were having their talk before her :)
She hasn’t seen the one of herself yet, but fingers crossed she loves it. I’m pretty proud of it myself. It’s half past midnight. I’ve been working on images, prints and signing them. Attending PMP events all day tomorrow with drawing tools in hand. About to pass out with a huge smile on my face.



Kronos Quartet being interviewed by Camilla Lundberg

PMP Talks (45 minutes)

No comments: