Sunday 15 November 2009

Flaming Lips, StarDeath & White Dwarfs, and the Storytelling Centre


You guys don't need any encouragement...

If I could go back in time...

Sunset Song

Stardeath & White Dwarfs (Wayne Coyne's nephew's band)





My first mural painted from a drawing I did on my mobile phone - Storytelling Centre, Glasgow.

Yes folks, it's been a varied day. First off, I got up early to finish my first 'mobile phone' mural at the Storytelling centre. Then rushed home to get ready before drawing Flaming Lips, with support band Stardeath & White Dwarfs (incidentally the band of Wayne Coyne's nephew). Shall be updated soon with further edits. Flaming Lips was definitely the best live concert I have attended this year without a doubt! (Close competition with Efterklang and David Byrne though - hmmm.) Too many flipping things to draw. Will have to draw them again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

R4i:

Fantastic stuff. Absolutely golden! How did you originally do it on a mobile phone!? That must have taken considerable time and effort!