Tuesday 7 September 2010

Some fun on the iPad. Calvin and Hobbes-esque...

Purely to take advantage of having a 100% bonafide iPad!iPad!iPad! in my grasp, I have been using it to get to know the wonders of Sketchbook Pro and it's little foibles too. Could still learn WAY more, but as it is, I didn't make full use of all the tools since I am primarily a line based drawer. But this is what I managed in a week of having it. The drawings were based on a friend and his girlfriend who are very much bouncy, happy, mischievous, very busy and creative folk themselves. I'm sure you'll notice some added accessories and tweaking to some classic C&H images, and some scenes designed completely by myself. Rockin'. :) The scenes are all things they plan on doing together. Très romantique non?
Team Calvin and Hobbes
Just Doing Nothing

Tigerbike
Jive Dancing
Going Adventuring

Stargazing
Gardening
Toasty/Fireside
Finding some free time
Going Into Business
Ticked Off - Getting Stuff Finished.


No comments: