Tuesday 1 December 2009

The Festive Season

Well, it's been quite a month already! Drawing in Berlin at the 20th anniversary of the wall coming down was amazing, since then, I drew the Flaming Lips, a totally joyous mind bending experience, finished a mural done from a mobile phone drawing, plus just spent a gorgeous weekend on the magical island of Mull drawing an equally magical wedding. I count myself very very lucky.

Now officially in the month of Christmas festivities, I wanted to point out some other exciting and worthwhile news. I have donated some pictures I drew at the launch of the charity The David Williamson Rwanda Foundation earlier this year. The pictures are of the bands who played at it - Teenage Fanclub, The Vaselines, Malcolm Middleton and The Pastels, and are all signed by the musicians involved. They are now up for auction on ebay - http://donations.ebay.co.uk/charity/charity.jsp?NP_ID=35135

You've got 8 days left to bid, and so far Malcolm is leading! They make fabulous Christmas presents people, and it's all for a good cause.
To find out more about the charity you can go here - http://www.rwandafoundation.org/

No comments: