Friday 20 May 2011

Exciting News - Polar Music Prize - Patti Smith and The Kronos Quartet!!!

This is the post I put on my facebook page. It describes everything. :)

'can officially officially confirm that I, Jenny Soep, will be drawing Patti Smith and the Kronos Quartet at this year's Polar Music Prize. The drawings will be done during their talks, then made into prints to give to those attending the banquet the day after - this includes the Laureates themselves, the glitteratti of the music/entertainment/arts industry in Sweden, oh, and the Swedish Royal Family :D'

Jenny Soep Just bludgeoning myself to death with excitement. :)

Cool huh??

Also, my exhibition on Monday - come come! It's also going to be rather exciting since I will be 'test-drawing' a new arty iPad app that is soon to be launched all things going well. I've already tried it, and it has some beautiful qualities - I can't wait to try it out at the expo opening, and hopefully will have one of my favourite bands doing a spot so that I can do a drawing performance with a projector and screen no less!! It's all happening at the Arches this coming Monday between 6-8pm. Drop in for a glass of wine and an inspired peruse, would be lovely to see you there. :)




No comments: